Covid-19 Safety | Salon Fido
We implemented the following safety procedures to provide a safe environment for you and your pets. These procedures are based on CDC guidelines.
- The shop will remain locked. All drop offs and pickups will continue to be curbside.
- Retail products will be available for curbside pickup only. Please call in large orders ahead of time to ensure we have everything you need and to allow us time to get it ready for you.
- Please arrive at your designated drop off time to help maintain social distancing practices and to avoid unfamiliar dogs running into one another. We will continue to wear masks until the protocols in our area change and we would greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
- Call the shop (608-798-4464) to let us know you’re here.
- Please wait in your car until we meet you in the driveway.
- We will call you when your pet is done and take payment over the phone, or give you a total for cash or check.
- You will be expected to pick up your pet within one hour of being called unless other arrangements have been made at the time you scheduled your appointment.
- The procedure for pick up will be the same as drop off.
We appreciate you doing your part to help make this as smooth of a transition as possible. Please reschedule your appointment if you or a family member are feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with COVID-19. Remember this is a learning curve for everyone involved and as long as we remain patient and respectful, we will find our way through this together.